Making money the real Journey


Hi guy my name is Kien my story is similar to your story, ever wonder why your bills are piling up

and there no end to the financial mess??

can we really make a single dime on the internet or is it bogus central, With the so-called Dan Lok enterprise and Tony Robbin phenomena, Every person on the planet charges 3k for personal courses.

How do we know what real and what not, are we all being taken for a ride??

for years I have been that victim, I currently working the typical 9 to 5 job, the hidden lies that our parents raised us go to school, get good marks, go to college and get a diploma and get a good job the typical Human dream, right?




Wrong!!!

I believe the INTERNET is the next big thing to making money without leaving your house to say the least. I still haven't cracked that kettle of fish yet. I have good pc skills, i can type 60 W.P.M no sweat.

Literally my English is bad because I married a wife from Vietnam so as they say, your language will suffer if you don't speak or write for a long time.

But my real ambition, is to work from home and become a Digital Marketer, live the dream online. Although that dream is still in construction. I will document my journey with you guys through social media and YouTube. I'm not going to sell you a lie and say you going to make this if you follow this. No way I'm going to show you step by step which program I use to get real money.

Currently I have not made a single dime on the internet except selling items on Ebay. I have one thing that most of us is suffering, that is Procrastination. The number 1 killer

Stop watching Prime video, stop subscribing to free movies and wasting your time on entertainment, because every second you spend online wasting time dreaming about Games of throne, you're wasting time not making money and the key is to make money every waking moment. find what you love and create passion in your life. Find a niche that you are good at and work at it because if you don't enjoy what you do, then making money online isnt going to be easy. also, the one thing you need is CONTENT. be careful of what you post online, it can breach many factors of ownership or copyright material. 



So best to film your own Videos or use Video editor to create your own Animations and start creating YouTube videos to your desired niche but make sure you choose high cpm niche that pays well vs low cpm niches that don't pay well the YouTube system of monetization is changing every day you need 4000  hours watch time hours and 1000 subscribers minimum to qualify for monetization so please be wary of that and try to create more than 35 videos before giving up, that where the real retention of sales will go up you will be invited by YouTube if you succeeded to tick all the criteria.

My plans to Create a YouTube channel, sell on red bubble, Esty, POD, Amazon and many more

affiliate marketing i am going to try and be frank with my earning to show you in real time if making money today is really possible in the internet realm so many misleaded information. I get angry just Don't know where to start?

all clickbait videos in YouTube who do you believe?



today if you're reading this blog, you definitely found a goldmine, my journey will definitely encourage a lot of people to follow the same journey, please comment below and show me some support it be much appreciated the Journey starts now!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pursuit of Happiness